It’s the best of the Bulldog Nation in one, central mobile app for your mobile device.
The official University of Georgia mobile app provides students, visitors, parents,
fans and employees with a one-stop spot for some of the most popular services on campus.
Need to find when the next bus is coming? Plan your meals at the dining commons around
the crowds? Find a building, print kiosk or computer lab? Or, catch the latest athletic
This app does all of that — and more.
The official UGA mobile app brings together several key services on campus into a
single place available at your fingertips.
PLEASE NOTE: The UGA Mobile App is available only for Apple and Android devices. If you have
downloaded a UGA mobile app for your Windows phone, please be aware that this app
is not produced by UGA, and may contain malware or compromise sensitive information
on your mobile device. Please remove this app from your Windows phone if you have
- Campus Transit bus tracker: Find out when the next bus is coming to your location on campus. View scheduled bus
arrivals at stops and find other routes that can get you where you need to go. Save
your favorite bus stops and routes quickly and easily.
- Athens Transit: Brings you bus tracking and predicted arrival times for all routes and bus stops
serviced by the Athens Transit bus system.
- Campus map and building search: Search for buildings by name or with the building code on your class schedule. Find
points of interest on a campus map, such as print kiosks, computer labs, bike repair
stations, parking decks and green spaces.
- Food Services: Get real time capacity percentages at the dining commons and their operating hours.
Build Your Plate feature allows you to select your meal each day in each of the dining
commons on campus. Learn the nutritional value of your meal. Or, purchase or upgrade
your meal plan.
- WUOG Radio: Play a live stream of the WUOG student-run radio station.
- Athletic Association scores and news: Get the latest news and scores for Bulldog athletic teams, as well as upcoming athletic
- Parking Services: Register for parking, pay citations, view parking lot locations and fees, even find
out how much the parking decks cost for a few hours.
- eLearning Commons (eLC): Access class materials and assignments on your mobile device.
- Sustainable UGA: Learn about the sustainable practices at UGA, such as recycling efforts, rainwater
collection, and composting.
- Career Center: Access DAWGlink, learn about upcoming events, and get tips on how to advance your
- UGA Involvement Network: UGA Involve is the student activities calendar for hundreds of student organizations
- UGA Graduate School: The Graduate School administers all graduate programs of the University.
- Gameday: Get the latest tailgating, parking and dining information for football game days
- Greek Life: Find information for the 61 national Greek-letter men's and women's organizations
- Student Accounts: Pay your University bills online.
- People Search: Get contact information for UGA students, faculty and staff, as provided by the UGA
- Major Search: Search for majors across the University or within the individual schools/colleges.
Find the perfect match for your goals and studies.
- Quick contacts: Get a list of emergency contact phone numbers, including those for police, hospitals,
poison control and Designated Dawgs — a free designated driving service.
- Polls and surveys: The UGA Student Government Association (SGA) uses a Qualtrics-driven tool to help
it communicate with students about policies and goals.
- Feedback: SGA and EITS want to continue to improve the official UGA mobile app. Got an idea?
A suggestion? Let us know your thoughts.
The official UGA mobile app is primarily a collaboration between the Student Government
Association (SGA) and the University’s Enterprise Information Technology Services
Other campus partners include: Auxiliary Services, Athletic Association, the Office
of Vice President for Instruction (OVPI), the Office of the Vice President for Student
Affairs (OVPSA), Public Affairs, Admissions Office, Registrar’s Office and Designated
What’s new in this version:
- Athens Transit module brings you bus tracking and predicted arrival times for all
routes and bus stops serviced by the local Athens Transit bus system.
- People Search module has returned to allow users to search for UGA students, faculty,
and staff contact information.
- UGA Graduate School module allows you to access and browse the website for more information
about graduate programs.
- Gameday module provides you, your family and friends with information to make your
gameday safe and enjoyable.
- Greek Life module connects students to information for the 61 national Greek-letter
men's and women's organizations on campus.
For comments or suggestions for future versions of the UGA app, contact the EITS Help Desk at 706-542-3106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.