EITS Mentorship Program
The EITS Mentorship Program is dedicated to promoting the personal and professional development of EITS employees. This is accomplished by creating effective mentor and protege pairs that transcend historic barriers of rank, division, and location and allow for the free exchange of knowledge, experience, and ideas.
Benefits to mentors, proteges and the University include:
- Promoting better communication and understanding between various levels in the organization and the University community.
- Building valuable technical, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Gaining valuable experience and perspective outside of regular job responsibilities.
- Receiving guidance on career growth and advice on setting/achieving goals.
- Cultivating long-term, professional relationships that last beyond the program.
Participate in the EITS Mentorship Program
Applications for the Spring 2023 Mentorship cycle will be available February 8, 2023 – February 17, 2023 via Qualtrics.
For more information contact the EITS Mentorship Council.