The EITS Mentorship Program is dedicated to promoting the personal and professional
development of all USG employees. This is accomplished by creating effective mentor
and protege pairs that transcend historic barriers of rank, division, and location
and allow for the free exchange of knowledge, experience, and ideas.
Benefits to mentors, proteges and the University include:
- Promoting better communication and understanding between various levels in the organization
and the University community.
- Building valuable technical, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Gaining valuable experience and perspective outside of regular job responsibilities.
- Receiving guidance on career growth and advice on setting/achieving goals.
- Cultivating long-term, professional relationships that last beyond the program.
Participate in the Mentorship Program
Applications for the Fall 2019 Mentorship cycle are now being accepted in Qualtrics.
The deadline to apply is August 26, 2019.
Apply for the Fall 2019 Mentorship cycle
For more information contact the Mentorship Council