The EITS Mentorship Program is dedicated to promoting the personal and professional development of all USG employees. This is accomplished by creating effective mentor and protege pairs that transcend historic barriers of rank, division, and location and allow for the free exchange of knowledge, experience, and ideas.
Benefits to mentors, proteges and the University include:
- Promoting better communication and understanding between various levels in the organization and the University community.
- Building valuable technical, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Gaining valuable experience and perspective outside of regular job responsibilities.
- Receiving guidance on career growth and advice on setting/achieving goals.
- Cultivating long-term, professional relationships that last beyond the program.
Participate in the Mentorship Program
Applications for the Spring 2020 Mentorship cycle are no longer being accepted in Qualtrics. The deadline to apply was February 19, 2020.
For more information contact the Mentorship Council