ITCLA Acquisition Process
Products / Services Acquisition
ITCLA is available to assist in negotiation and procurement of software, hardware
and IT Services.
What happens after we get your request?
After evaluating your request, if ITCLA is able to provide the requested service,
a member of the staff will contact you and we will follow these steps to complete
Acquisition “The 12 Step” Process — What is next?
- Contract process evaluation
- Meeting with the contract/agreement requester
- Contact with vendor for overview/set ground rules
- Conference call and/or technical presentation coordination, as required
- Strategy development – objectives and specifications
- Cone of silence, negotiation, first round or more
- Legal Affairs, review, final draft proposal, approval of final terms
- Purchasing process, UGA Procurement processing
- Assist with any remaining detail requirements from UGA Procurement
- Contract management initiation, track implementation and deliverables
- Review vendor scorecard
- Summative evaluation, future strategy, savings/value analysis
To get started with the acquisition process, please submit a request via the online request form.