Tuesday, May 28, 2019
Maple 2019.1 is a maintenance update to Maple 2019. It contains a variety of corrections and improvements to Maple 2019 including:
- The mathematics engine, including LPSolve, sum, statistics, and the Physics package
- Visualization, including annotations and the Plot Builder
- Export to PDF (related to freezing on export) and LaTeX (related to exporting output)
- ExcelTools import
- Network licensing
- Typesetting mathematical expressions
- MATLAB® connectivity, including improvements when calling Maple from MATLAB and support for MATLAB 2019a
- MapleCloud on Mac
- Worksheetdir and currentdir on restart
- Support for MapleSim 2019
How to get the update
From the Tools menu in Maple 2019, select Check for Updates, and follow the instructions.
If the Check for Updates option is dimmed, you can download the update by clicking this download link.
Note for MapleSim Users: This Maple update will be installed automatically when you install MapleSim 2019.
If you have any questions or experience difficulties with this update, please contact Maplesoft Customer Service.