Teams allows you to collaborate with classmates and co-workers anytime, anywhere. It's deeply integrated with Office 365, making it easy to chat, work on documents, conduct and schedule meetings and more.
All UGA students and full-time employees have free access to Teams.
In Teams, you can easily:
- Host audio and video conference calls from your computer, phone or tablet
- Make and receive calls from your computer, phone or tablet
- Meet, collaborate and work securely with video conferencing
- Collaborate quickly with other Team members using Teams Chat
- Share your screen while participating in a Teams call or meeting
- Store, share and edit files with built-in access to OneDrive, OneNote and productivity apps
Getting a Team set up is easy. Submit a request to our Help Desk.
Once you have received your new Microsoft Team, visit our Knowledge Base for a Quick Start Guide and other help articles.