UGA’s instance of Lynda.com has transitioned to LinkedIn Learning. In light of the change, there are some points of interest that users should be aware.
- The login process will not change with the transition and you will still log in by
- You will still be able to access all your playlists, watched videos and other content
from Lynda.com on LinkedIn Learning.
- Faculty and Staff who have integrated Lynda.com content into their curriculum will need to change links to reflect the new URLs associated with LinkedIn Learning.
- Connecting you LinkedIn profile with your LinkedIn Learning profile may be prompted at your initial login. This feature is optional.
If you experience any technical difficulties there are troubleshoots available from LinkedIn Learning via their customer Help Center.
Students, Faculty and Staff
Frequently Asked Questions:
The UGA transition is projected to take place August 5. We will provide more information as it becomes available.
No. It’s the same CAS login with a different branding name on the page.
- The new platform will allow for LinkedIn integration; this means that your course work and certificates will be added to your profile upon completion. This feature is optional and is accessed through individual profiles.