EITS Network Infrastructure and Services provides a wide range of network technical support and services. We strive to work collaboratively with departments and units on campus in order to deliver valuable and cost-effective solutions.
Some of the services offered include:
- Network Support Partnership
- Telecommunications Design and Installation
- University Cablevision
- Student Technology Support
- STF Wireless Initiative
- Video Conferencing Support
Residence Hall Students: For information on getting connected to wireless service or wired service in University Housing, visit our overview page.
To report CABLE CUTS - call (706) 542-9366 or (706) 542-3106 or (706) 207-5686 during business hours or (706) 207-5686 during non-business hours.
Report Problems, Submit Requests, Etc.
- Report general problems or submit miscellaneous requests
- Request installation of data, voice, wireless or CATV network components (cabling request form)
- Report problems or submit requests for University Cablevision
- EITS Telephone Services Department Requests
UGA Networking Standards
- The University of Georgia Telecommunications Design Guide and Standards (cabling standards)
- Wireless Networking Standards (WiFi - 802.11)
- Network Equipment Standards