Important: Please turn off your pop-up blocker before submitting your Athens Campus Incident/Repair
request. Failure to do so will block submission of the ticket. Upon submission, you
should see a confirmation message (after the print options window). If you do not
see the confirmation message, your ticket has not been successfully submitted.
To report a telephone incident/repair
- For an Athens Campus line, fill out and submit an Incident/Repair Ticket on the Athens Campus Incident/Repair Request form.
- These numbers generally begin with 542, however, there are some numbers that begin
with 583, 713 and 227.
- For an AT&T Centrex line (Non-Athens Campus), please call the GTA Service Desk toll
free at 877-482-3233 and select option 2.
- These are numbers that do NOT start with 542
- If you do not know whether the telephone line is Athens Campus or AT&T Centrex, please
call Telephone Services at 706-542-6962.