Boyd Data Center
The Boyd Data Center offers professional quality support and supply of facility resources for the University of Georgia and University System of Georgia user community.
The facility is located on the first floor of the Boyd Graduate Studies Research Center. EITS staff provide support for the core and hosted computing systems available to UGA students, faculty, and staff on a 24/7/365 basis.
Facilities and Benefits
- 11,700 sq ft + 4,300 sq ft = 16,000 sq ft
- Fire Suppression System
- Secure Card Access
- Camera Monitoring
- 24/7/365 Staffing
Benefits for Hosting in BDC
- Peace of mind for securing Critical Data
- Reduction in downtime due to Generator Backup, UPS and extra Air Handlers
- Fire Suppression/Physical Security Coverage
- Freeing up space in your facilities
- Freeing up monitoring staff for other functions
- Flexibility and cost efficiency for system administration
- You pay only for cost recovery
For more information on hosting in the BDC, visit our Cost Recovery page.
Operations and Infrastructure