No space in your dorm room for a printer? Forget to print a class assignment? Run
out of ink in your personal printer?
Use wepa print kiosks, the University of Georgia's cloud-based printing service for
The easy-to-use kiosks provide students with affordable printing options in more than 40 locations across the University of Georgia campus.
Users have four options to send their documents to wepa before printing at a kiosk.
- Upload their document(s) from their computer to wepa's website;
- Download wepa's print driver software on their computer and use it to upload documents
to the wepa cloud.
- Install the wepa Android or Apple mobile app on their smartphone to upload their documents
to the wepa cloud.
- Store their documents on a USB flash drive to use at a kiosk.
Print jobs can be stored in the wepa cloud for 96 hours. Students can print documents
stored in the wepa cloud at any print kiosk.
Students may use Bulldog Bucks, a credit/debit card or funds deposited into a wepa account to pay for printing.
The cost is $0.07 for black and white prints per a page, and $0.50 for color prints
per a page. A $0.20 surcharge will apply for each transaction paid with a credit/debit
card. The additional surcharge can be avoided by paying with Bulldog Bucks or a wepa
account that has been deposited with at least $5.
Print kiosks are located throughout the UGA main campus, Health Sciences Campus (HSC)
and the Gwinnett campus. The wepa kiosks are clearly marked with "Print Here" and
the UGA logo on the panels.
You can find the locations of all the kiosks on the campus map in the UGA Mobile App.
The print kiosk locations are:
- Main Library, first floor, near reference desk
- Main Library, first floor, across from reference desk
- Main Library, first floor, south side, near room 119A (wheelchair accessible)
- Main Library, fourth floor
- Science Library, near reference desk
- Science Library, 3rd floor study area
- Law Library, printing room (two print kiosks, including one wheelchair accessible)
- Law Library Annex-A210
- Veterinary Science Reading Room, entrance
- Joe Frank Harris Commons, main lobby
- Snelling Dining Hall, main lobby
- Oglethorpe Dining Hall, main lobby
- Bolton Dining Hall, main lobby
- Health Science Campus, Russell Hall, second floor
- Ramsey Student Center, second floor, near room 213
- Dawson Hall, first floor, near entrance from parking lot
- Dawson Hall, second floor, near room 200
- Myers Hall, first floor, near room 195AA
- Creswell Hall, first floor, near room 195H
- Aderhold Hall, second floor library, room 207
- Biological Sciences, fourth floor, near room 404E
- Park Hall, first floor, elevator lobby
- Psychology, first floor, Baldwin Street lobby
- Lamar Dodd School of Art, second floor student lounge
- Department of Chemistry, Chemistry Learning Center (CLC), sixth floor
- Gwinnett campus, first floor, room 128
- Moore College, room 310 (computer lab)
- Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Building 3081, room 1912
- Carnegie Library, Health Sciences Campus
- Science Learning Center, first floor central lobby
- Science Learning Center, second floor central lobby (wheelchair accessible)
- Science Learning Center, third floor central lobby
- Brumby Hall, lobby near room 195C
- Brown Hall (Health Sciences Campus), lounge area across from reference desk
- Building 1516, lobby near room 112A
- Rooker Hall, outside computer lab, room 195B
- Hill Hall, main lobby, right of reference desk
- University Village, in computer lab
- Russell Hall, room 276
- Milledge Hall/Resource Center, in study area near room 271
- Hugh Hodgson School of Music, second floor lobby
- Aderhold Hall, second floor, room 232
- Law Library, printing room
- Terry - Correll Hall, room 121
- Terry - Benson Hall, room C001
- Terry - Moore-Rooker Hall, outside of A015
- Journalism, third floor, room 308
- Animal and Dairy Science, room 112
- Conner Hall, second floor, break room
- Pharmacy South, room 110J
- Miller Plant Science, 1st floor vending area
The Miller Learning Center (MLC) features a number of print kiosks, which are available
in lieu of consumer printers typically seen in computer labs.
- First floor, near room 147
- Second floor, across from Jittery Joe's
- Second floor, near room 251
- Third floor, in the 3 East wing
- Third floor, in the 3 West wing
- Third floor, in 3 Central (wheelchair accessible)
- Fourth floor, in the 4 East wing
- Fourth floor, in the 4 West wing
Print at any wepa print station at the University of Georgia and other locations.
Find additional wepa print stations.
UGA installed wepa print kiosks based on student feedback. The wepa print kiosks are
funded by the Student Technology Fee.
EITS coordinates WEPA print kiosks at the University of Georgia. UGA departments or
units interested in learning more about this service may view the EITS cost recovery rate chart and service details page. For more information, please email EITS at email@example.com.