Trouble Logging In
There are several reasons why you may have trouble logging in to a CAS-protected application.
- Clear Your Web Browser's Cache. Erase cookies and clear your cache in Google Chrome back to the "beginning of time"
setting. Or, try another web browser, like Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
- Incorrect MyID password. Try typing your MyID password again. If you’ve forgotten your MyID password, you
can reset it from the EITS website.
- Invalid MyID password: Your MyID password may be expired and needs to be changed. MyID passwords must be
changed every six months. If your password is invalid, contact the EITS Help Desk
- Invalid MyID: If you have left UGA, your MyID may have been deemed inactive and disabled or deleted.
If you need your MyID re-enabled, contact the EITS Help Desk at email@example.com.
- You are not enrolled in ArchPass Duo: Some applications protected by CAS also require you to verify your identity with
a device enrolled in ArchPass Duo, UGA’s phone-enabled two-factor authentication solution.
You can enroll devices through the Duo self-service portal. You can find instructions
for enrolling devices at archpass.uga.edu/enroll.
If you are enrolled in ArchPass Duo, but are having trouble using the service, visit
the ArchPass Duo FAQs.
- Still can’t log in? Contact the EITS Help Desk at 706-542-3106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.