Trouble Logging In
There are several reasons why you may have trouble logging in to a CAS or UGA SSO-protected
- Clear Your Web Browser's Cache. Erase cookies and clear your cache in Google Chrome back to the "beginning of time"
setting. Or, try another web browser, like Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
- Incorrect MyID password. Try typing your MyID password again. If you’ve forgotten your MyID password, you
can reset it from the EITS website.
- Invalid MyID: If you have left UGA, your MyID may have been deemed inactive and disabled or deleted.
If you need your MyID re-enabled, contact the EITS Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are not enrolled in ArchPass: Some applications protected by CAS or UGA SSO also require you to verify your identity
with a device enrolled in ArchPass, UGA’s phone-enabled two-step login solution, powered by Duo. You can enroll devices
through the Duo Self-Service Portal. You can find instructions for enrolling devices on the Help Desk website.
If you are enrolled in ArchPass, but are having trouble using the service, visit the
- Still can’t log in? Contact the EITS Help Desk at 706-542-3106 or email@example.com.