Tech Tools to Help You Prep for Finals
Monday, May 3, 2021
Congrats, you’ve nearly made it through another semester. You only have to knock out a few final exams – easy, right?
While we can’t guarantee you’ll ace all your tests and final projects, here at EITS, we do have a few tools to make it easier for you to succeed. Here are just a few:
- Find your perfect study spot with the study spaces map in the UGA Mobile App.
- Did you know? The MLC isn’t the only place with computer labs (which are usually full around finals). Try visiting other computer lab locations across campus.
- Internet running slow? Trying switching between PAWS-Secure and eduroam for more consistent coverage.
- Studying at home? Use applications like MATLAB, SPSS, Python and more through vLab—your “at-home” computer lab. Log in here.
- Need to brush up on some basic skills before finals? LinkedInLearning is your best friend!
- Need to print at minimal cost? There are wepa print kiosks locations all over campus.
- Need access to the latest in multimedia software and hardware for digital projects? Visit the Digital Media Lab in MLC room 362.
- Need to share, store and sync large work or school files? OneDrive for Business and Google Drive are both safe places to store and share documents.
- Need to borrow a laptop, tablet or camera? Visit the tech lending desk on the 3rdfloor East wing of the MLC.
Good luck on your finals Bulldogs!