Entering a CESS Request in UGAmart
- Log into UGAmart using your MyID and Password
- UGAmart Home Page - under the UGA Internal Stores & Forms section to the left, click CESS Approval Form.
Completing the CESS Form
- Fill in the "Individual Responsible for CESS Resource and Location" section, and then
select the appropriate "Approving Unit Coordinator Group."
- Fill out all sections of the CESS form and provide as much detail as possible.
- If you answered "Yes" to any of the Security Questions, fill out and attach the CESS Security and Evaluation Form.
- Attach any project documents or quotes available.
- When all fields are completed and all documents have been attached, click the drop-down
menu beside "Available Actions" at the top right of the CESS Approval Form, select
Add to New Cart and click Go.
Finalizing the CESS Requisition for Submission and Approval
- When the new Requisition cart opens, enter a Cart Name and a Cart Description.
- Next, click Proceed to Final Review located near the top right.
- If the Requisition doesn't auto-fill, enter the "Shipping" and "Billing" information.
- Click Edit in the Accounting Codes section, enter the Account Number and Detail Object
code, and then click "Save."
- At the top middle of the page within the yellow text box, click the blue Final Review
- At the top right of the page, click Submit for Approval (routes to the department unit CESS coordinator for approval) - Do NOT click "Assign Cart."