IT Contracts and Licensing
IT Contracts and Licensing was established as a department within EITS in January
2002 to provide cost-effective management IT contracts and renewals, software licensing,
hardware maintenance, and IT-related services.
Contracts and Licensing plays an integral pre-procurement role in leveraging consolidated
IT expenditures for EITS and UGA in concert with the Board of Regents of the University
System of Georgia (USG).
Contracts & Licensing provides a number of services in support of UGA key initiatives,
- Negotiating EITS hardware, software, support and service procurements, as needed
- Providing negotiation services for select institutional purchases, as resources permit
- Reviewing the terms and conditions of new and existing hardware and software maintenance
contracts to find savings opportunities and reduce risk
- Ensuring that hardware and software maintenance contracts are renewed in a timely
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships with key vendor partners
- Facilitation of major EITS and UGA IT procurements to consolidate requirements and
create purchasing economies of scale and synergies
- Providing UGA faculty, staff, and students with access to lower cost software licensing
- Managing high-level administrative access for applicable enterprise software for UGA
- Liaising with USG for system-wide vendor management and select negotiations
Reach out to us at email@example.com.