ChemOffice is used for drawing chemical structures or 3D chemical models. It also
includes a research notebook application and chemical inventory applications.
Students, Faculty, Staff and IT Professionals
Who can use ChemOffice?
- Students, faculty and staff may use ChemOffice on UGA-issued computers as well as
their home computers, through a university-wide annual site license. This site license
was initiated by the Department of Chemistry with support from the Student Technology
How do I access ChemOffice?
- To receive a license code, visit cambridgesoft.com and register with your UGA email address.
- Once logged in to Perkin Elmer's site, you can download the installer for ChemOffice
from the home menu. You can find complete download instructions on the Franklin OIT website.
- Your site license will expire each year in early March. You will need to renew it
every year, by following the instructions provided within the software.
- ChemOffice is also available on the UGA vLab. You can find more information here.
Where can I find support for ChemOffice?
- Contact the Franklin College Help Desk with any questions or problems. They will forward
them to CambridgeSoft.
- Franklin CollegeHelpdesk