AutoDesk is a pioneer in the computer-aided design (CAD). AutoCAD software is the flagship product of AutoDesk and is used in design shops worldwide. AutoDesk offers industry-leading 3D solutions for many areas, including industrial design and manufacturing, architecture, engineering and construction, media and entertainment.
AutoDesk products, including AutoCAD, are only available for Windows devices.
Students, Faculty, Staff and IT Professionals
How do I access AutoDesk?
- AutoDesk products are offered free through the vendor to students and faculty. They may access free AutoDesk products here.
- Staff interested in using the software should purchase it through Autodesk or a reseller.
What products are available through AutoDesk?
- AutoCAD® Architecture
- AutoCAD® Civil 3D®
- AutoCAD® Map 3D
- AutoCAD® Raster Design
- AutoCAD® Revit® Architecture Suite
- AutoCAD® MEP
- AutoCAD® Revit® MEP Suite
- AutoCAD® Revit® Structure Suite
- AutoCAD® Inventor® Professional Suite
- AutoCAD® Electrical
- AutoDesk® SketchBook® Pro
- AutoDesk® Showcase®
- AutoDesk® Ecotest™ Analysis
- AutoDesk® Navisworks® Manage
- AutoDesk® Robot™ Structural Analysis Professional
- AutoDesk® 3ds Max® Design
- AutoDesk® Impression® (Download only)