Printing Kiosk Service Details
Under a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), EITS is accountable for kiosk central hosting
activities including the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for hardware replacement and escalated support for hardware or software
issues on the printing kiosk.
- Responsible for back-end processing of kiosk payments and printing fees.
- Responsible for escalating issues with WEPA to resolve problems with the printing
- Responsible for providing a Status Page that informs the client and CTS when consumables
reach a critical or near-critical level.
- Responsible for regular inspection and maintenance updates to ensure ongoing functionality.
- Responsible for monitoring of printing kiosk availability and network connectivity
and escalating issues to EITS or WEPA, as appropriate.
- Responsible for providing a climate-controlled storage space for paper, toner and
printer replacement parts to be stockpiled.
- Responsible for student awareness and training, generating awareness materials and
distributing to students, faculty and staff.
- Responsible for installing and maintaining all print kiosk consumables other than
- Responsible for maintaining a supply of paper in the bottom section of the kiosk for
easy access and replenishment. Training will be provided as requested.
The following items are general client responsibilities for all services included:
- Replenishing paper (supplied by EITS) as needed in the kiosk (EITS will provide training
- Contacting CTS when paper supply inventory falls below the supply agreement defined
by EITS and the client.
- Contact EITS for any physical relocation proposals to ensure proper networking and
- Budgetary compensation as described by EITS to be billed monthly.
- A central point of contact to prioritize work order requests when needed.
- Provide contact information and to inform EITS of any changes to contact information.
- EITS or the Client must give EITS and WEPA a 90-day written notice for cessation of a
Memorandum of Understanding.
- Provide a current after-hours contact for EITS in the case of an after-hours incident
involving the printing kiosk.
- Monochrome printing will be charged at $0.07 per printed surface. This equates to
$0.07 for a page in a one-sided printout or $0.14 for a double-sided printout.
- Color printing will be charged at $0.50 per printed surface. This equates to $0.50
for a page in a one-sided printout or $1.00 for a double-sided printout.
Printing Kiosk Services Contact Information
Tier 1: EITS Client Technology Support (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tier 2: Matt Parr, Printing kiosk lead – (706) 614-0749, email@example.com
Tier 3: Thomas Jones, IT Senior Manager – (706) 542-6292, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tier 4: Shannon Marable – (706) 542-9689, email@example.com
WEPA contact - Ali Hankins, Deputy Director of Operations – (877) 438-9372 Toll Free
firstname.lastname@example.org – (205) 605-6190 Fax