EITS TeamDynamix (TD) Support Details & Responsibilities
EITS TeamDynamix Group Responsibilities
- EITS will provide the client a non-exclusive, non-transferable license for the client's
Named Authorized Users to use the ticketing products, features, and services.
- EITS will build out a ticketing system for the client.
Provide credentials for each of the client’s Named Authorized Users to access the
By May, provide the client with an annual fiscal renewal MOU for TeamDynamix licenses
based upon client’s then-current count of Named Authorized Users and current pricing.
Provide clients with a TeamDynamix support webpage at: https://confluence.eits.uga.edu/display/HDSH/TeamDynamix
- Basic features include:
- Groups, ticket types, and custom attribute builds
- Ticket escalation schedules (“SLAs”) that can be applied to tickets
- Service Catalog entries with request forms that create tickets
- Creation of user accounts, based on available amount of license(s) client has purchased
- Additional features may include:
- Ticket creation from customer email to a client address (see client responsibilities)
- Upon request, scheduled ticketing admin instruction and/or training
- Custom workflow (basic approved/denied options or tasks tied to the ticket); web services
- Unique ticket tasks
- Each of the client's Named Authorized Users must have a UGA MyID.
- Provide EITS with the full name, UGA MyID, and participating unit's name for each
of the client's Named Authorized Users as well as quantities.
- Inform EITS in a timely manner of any changes to the client's Named Authorized Users.
- Provide EITS payment annually for the use of the products.
- The client is responsible for any charges, fees, penalties, claims, demands and/or
causes of action whatsoever, arising from the client's unauthorized use of TeamDynamix
products or services.
- Do not modify, port, create derivative works of, adapt, translate, reverse engineer,
decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the products
delivered and object code.
- Clients are prohibited from: (i) using the products on behalf of third parties; and
(ii) renting, leasing, lending, or granting rights to the products to third parties.
- Non-licensed users may submit support tickets.
- Clients using a departmental email may, upon request, redirect departmental emails
to TeamDynamix for ticket creation. If a client does not have a departmental email,
it is the responsibility of the client to procure one.
- Clients shall use the products in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations,
policies, and procedures.
- Client will provide a central point of contact who will authorize and prioritize work
order requests when needed via support form and a point of contact to authorize billing
and contract concerns.
- Client will respond to requests for more information or feedback on work in a reasonable
time (three (3) business days) in order for EITS to keep a client support ticket open.
If EITS believes the request has been satisfied and does not hear back from the client,
the request will be assumed to be satisfied and the ticket will be resolved.
Rates, Adding and Removing License(s)
- The current EITS rate for TeamDynamix licenses is posted on the EITS Cost Recovery
- By May of each year, EITS will work with clients to review and ensure current license
counts and named users are accurate for the next fiscal year. During the annual reviews,
the client may request a reduction in licensing for the upcoming fiscal year.
- No license(s) shall be granted for a limited time frame. License(s) must be purchased
for the full or remainder of a fiscal year with no exceptions.
- At any time, new clients or additional new users for current clients can onboard with
prorated pricing as stated below via the following form: https://uga.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/Requests/ServiceDet?ID=19573
- July will start the new billing cycle for TeamDynamix at the current fiscal year’s
published license rate.
- After October 1st, a twenty five percent (25%) rate discount will apply no license reduction allowed.
- After January 1st, a fifty percent (50%) rate discount will apply, no license reduction allowed.
- After April 1st a seventy five percent (75%) rate discount will apply, no license
- If the client does not sign the annual renewal MOU in July, EITS reserves the right
to deactivate the ticket application until the MOU is signed and we are able to submit
billing for the licenses being used.
TeamDynamix Support & Resources Contact Information
Support is provided 8:00AM - 5:00PM, Monday through Friday, excluding University holidays
and closures. Support will be provided remotely. Client named user maintenance requests
will be completed in an estimated time of one (1) business day. If users being added
are beyond the current licensed amount for the client, it will require the purchasing
of additional license(s) through EITS and user(s) will not be added until the bill
is paid. Standard changes such as adding or updating attributes, service catalog
entries, or removing email services will be completed in an estimated time of three
(3) business days. Substantial changes such as adding attributes with large menus,
workflows, large request forms with over fifteen (15) fields, static or cascading
forms, or items which require testing on the sandbox will be completed in an estimated
time of seven (7) business days including time required for meetings. Requests for
adding email services may take up to fifteen (15) business days to complete.
Note: Changes which require testing on the sandbox to avoid accidental negative impact
to production services will be considered "substantial" for the purposes of this agreement.
Contact EITS TeamDynamix Support Form: https://uga.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/Requests/ServiceDet?ID=9923
Request for EITS TeamDynamix additional license(s) or new MOU form: https://uga.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/Requests/ServiceDet?ID=19573
Tier 1: EITS TeamDynamix Support at TD@uga.edu or https://uga.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/Requests/ServiceDet?ID=9923
Tier 2: Gary Pitman, IT Manager — (706) 542-4755, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tier 3: Shannon Marable, IT Director – (706) 542-9689, email@example.com