Contracts & Licensing Responsibilities
- Provide client a non-exclusive, non-transferable license for the client’s Named Authorized
Users to use the products, including their components, features, and services.
- Provide the client an updated list of products that the client may use.
- Provide credentials for each of the client’s Named Authorized Users to access the
- Provide assistance, when necessary with communications and clarification to the client’s
Named Authorized Users.
- Handle all contractual matters related to a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).
- In May of each year, provide the client with an annual invoice and MOU for Zoom Add-ons,
where applicable, and current pricing.
C&L Specific Requirements.
- Identify and provide C&L with the contact information for an authorized departmental
IT representative, who will work closely with C&L.
- Inform C&L in a timely manner of any changes to the authorized departmental IT representative.
- The client is responsible for any charges, fees, penalties, claims, demands, and/or
causes of action whatsoever, arising from the clients Named Authorized Users’ unauthorized
use of Zoom products or services.
- Provide C&L payment for Add-ons associated with the clients Sub-account, or notify
C&L at the renewal period that an Add-on will not be renewed.
- Clients will reference Admin Settings when managing their Sub-accounts.
- Admins will maintain user accounts for their Sub-account and be responsible for clearing
invalid user accounts.
- Admins will make sure all users have a SAML attribute associate with the account for
- Utilize TeamDynamix to request additional addons: Zoom Add-on Request.
Zoom Specific Requirements
- Do not modify, port, create derivative works of, adapt, translate, reverse engineer,
decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the products
delivered and object code.
- The client's Named Authorized Users are prohibited from: (i) using the products on
behalf of third parties; and (ii) renting, leasing, lending, or granting rights to
the products to third parties.
- The client's Named Authorized Users shall use the products in compliance with all
applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.